Welcome to "A Runner's Wife"

Some of my writings will be about running, some might just be everyday things, some might be what I have to do because my husand runs. Feel free to share your thoughts. I hope you enjoy my crazy ramblings...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Not Just An Everyday Monday

As everyone knows, Monday's are always the pits!  It marks the end of the weekend.  In our case, it means another 2 weeks before Paul and I will have another day off together!  So as with any Monday, I drag around the house getting ready for work, not wanting to let our weekend go.  Today was no different.  Paul made spaghetti for dinner and we did our normal "getting ready for work" routine. I had to stop by the grocery store on my way to work and pick up some soda (can't live without my Coke! ) so I got to play out in the rain. Then I get to work, get clocked in and get down to business.  Paul comes in to work 45 minutes after I do and I usually meet him at the front doors.  Tonight he slipped in and brought me A DOZEN RED ROSES!!!!

What a wonderful man I have!!!!  How can a dozen roses NOT make a Monday better!!  I still have to work, but now I get to look at my beautiful flowers while I do it.  And it's also something to remind me of him, my sweetheart!  So although its Monday, its turning out to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment