Welcome to "A Runner's Wife"

Some of my writings will be about running, some might just be everyday things, some might be what I have to do because my husand runs. Feel free to share your thoughts. I hope you enjoy my crazy ramblings...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Let Me Introduce My Cats!

I tell people that I own three cats, but that's not actually correct.  If I told the truth, Paul & I belong to three cats.  As anyone who has a cat or cats will quickly tell you, you do not rule them, they rule you!
Rosie is in front and Zoe is in the background.

Rosie is our oldest.  She is a true lady.  She mostly just sleeps and tries to stay away from the other two cats.  She is a true snuggler!
Jasmine showing off her groundhog impression.
Jasmine comes next.  She is spoiled rotten!  She was found as a kitten in a cardboard box, just don't tell her, she thinks she is a princess.  She will stand and hold her arms up for you to carry her around and she loves to play fetch.  And as you can see, she is a bit on the heavy side.  Last weigh in she was right under 20lbs.
Zoe in her bed.
Zoe is our youngest.  She is two years old and the most spoiled of the bunch.  She will only eat can food, and it has to be a certain type.  If she is hungry she will either smack Paul on his head with her paws (no claws), lick his head, or head butt his chin until he gets out of bed to feed her!
Zoe trying to look big.
Zoe is VERY playful.  I can't imagine how big Jasmine would be if Zoe wasn't there to keep her active!  Whenever they start getting rough Zoe will puff up, I assume trying to match Jasmine in size! LOL!
Jasmine & Zoe getting lovings from Paul.
As you can see they have Paul right where they want him! Giving lots of love and petting.  Now they are just fighting over who gets to lay closest to Paul. 

Ah, what joys they bring us.  I will be sure to post more about them as they are always into something.  First I just wanted to introduce them to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment