Welcome to "A Runner's Wife"

Some of my writings will be about running, some might just be everyday things, some might be what I have to do because my husand runs. Feel free to share your thoughts. I hope you enjoy my crazy ramblings...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Really? This could be a problem.

OK, on the way home from the beach we passed my favorite escape ramp.  This is located on I77, and has always cracked me up.  Its really just the layout of the road that makes it look so crazy.  The sign is pointing to an escape ramp that is located on another road and the real escape ramp is on the other side of the bridge.  But can you imagine the poor trucker who doesn't know the road?  I would be interested to see a 18wheeler try to make that jump!  Now that would be worth watching!!!!!!
You might have to click the picture to full size in order to see the ramp and sign clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment