Welcome to "A Runner's Wife"

Some of my writings will be about running, some might just be everyday things, some might be what I have to do because my husand runs. Feel free to share your thoughts. I hope you enjoy my crazy ramblings...

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Headed for Florida

As I sit here I am counting down the hours until we leave for Florida!  I can't wait!  I have two more hours of work and then Paul is picking me up and we are headed south.  Car is already packed so all I have to do is hop in and go.  And the best part is, since I worked tonight, I will get to sleep most of the trip away.  At this point, I must say, Thank You Garmin Nuvi!!!!  My dear sweet husband is a wonderful man, he just can't find his way out of a paper bag.  The last time I went to sleep in the car, we were headed home from Myrtle Beach - I woke up in TN - about 2 hours south of Winston Salam - we should have been almost home.  He has even been able to get lost while I am reading!  I must keep my eyes on the roads and signs.  Now, with our Garmin, I know that I can sleep peacefully and even if he takes a wrong turn (which he still manages to do, even with the Garmin) it will simply "recalulate" and get us back on the right track.  I will try and upload a couple of pictures while I am gone but I will do a nice recap once I am back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment