Welcome to "A Runner's Wife"

Some of my writings will be about running, some might just be everyday things, some might be what I have to do because my husand runs. Feel free to share your thoughts. I hope you enjoy my crazy ramblings...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Beach Bound Baby!

So it's Wednesday night, we are leaving first thing Friday morning, and I have nothing packed.  I ended up staying up all day long running around town with Mom delivering lunch to the "Sisses" ( long story, I will explain all that later or I will NEVER get packed!).  I was able to fit in a bit of Scentsy today too.  So I was able to make money, AND have fun!  I got almost all of the laundry done so I'm not doing so bad, I have all of the running clothes washed and hanging to dry; and although the suitcases are empty, I mentally have them packed! I will try to post finish times from the marathon, if I can figure out how to do it from my phone.  So I decided that I am going to try to post a picture for every blog, no promises.  Today, I couldn't figure out how to add a logo link so I think I linked it through another post. 


Edited to add.........
OK, so the logo still didn't show up the way I wanted so I think I have it now!  See, I catch on quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment