Welcome to "A Runner's Wife"

Some of my writings will be about running, some might just be everyday things, some might be what I have to do because my husand runs. Feel free to share your thoughts. I hope you enjoy my crazy ramblings...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Scentsy Fall/Winter Closeout!

OK, now to be fair, I warned you ahead of time that not all of my blogs will be on running.  Although Paul could probably fill pages and pages about running, I don't have that kinda running knowledge, sorry.  So, I am also going to bore you with all of the other things also happening in my life.  This month is our Fall/Winter Closeout sell.  Almost everything is 10% off.  We are getting ready for our Spring/Summer books that start March 1st.  February is the time to stock up on all of your favorite Scentsy products!  Check to make sure that one of your favorite scents isn't being discontinued so you can stock up!!  If you visit My Scentsy Page you can see a list of all the items to be discontinued at the end of this month.  HURRY, don't miss out!  It has kept us very busy but has also been lots of fun.  We went to the Scentsy Spring Sprint in Fredericksburg,VA.  WOW!  I was blown away by #1 the amount of people, #2 the friendliness of all the people, #3 the amount of people who do this for a living.  The set up was amazing.  They went through a great power point explaining the beginnings of Scentsy and how the company was founded.  Then they showed us how they pick the scents used and how they become a Scentsy Bar.  They also had a great power point Leadership Training session that was very insightful.  We first started selling Scentsy because our hours at work had been cut and we needed something to help supplement our incomes, I had no idea we would find something that is so rewarding, both through our earnings and the friendships we have made.  OK, now for a quick sneak peek.....this is my favorite warmer of ALL time.  It is a new plug-in warmer that will be available in our Spring/Summer Catalog.  OK still learning the blog thing but I guess I can only have one picture per post.....so maybe I will post it next time..........

No comments:

Post a Comment